InStyle Magazine - Christina Aguilera


Christina Aguilera in ‘InStyle’ Magazine + Christina Shows off a Swelling Bosom

Christina Aguilera graces the cover of September’s InStyle magazine. In the interview she talks about her dark childhood, happy marriage and desire for kids. When talking about children she said:
“I definitely want my children to know Spanish. That’s important. It’s something that I want to start speaking early on in the house, so I’m brushing up on my Spanish and taking out my lesson tapes on tour.”

Christina Shows off a Swelling Bosom

Here’s Mum-to-be Christina Aguilera with hubby Jordan Bratman, out to dinner and shopping for furniture this past Friday.

Christina decided to show off just how insanely large her breasts are!. It look like she tried to cover herself up in both a summery top and sweater.